Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jumping on the bandwagon

I am officially throwing my hat, hand, thoughts,.....etc into the blogging world. Don't know where it will go, what it will say or what will happen but it should be an interesting ride. I do know it will be primative for a while as we wait to purchase a new computer with more poop to run and do more stuff, the rubber bands on the old one are getting thin.

I will say that there will be alot of talk about God, family, music, struggles, fun things and hopefully some things that make people go hmmmm.

So for now we will just take it as it comes.

DC

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Derek,

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging - glad to see you've jumped in. Hope you have fun with it. I always enjoy your comments on my blog and your very interesting sense of humor. I'm looking forward to getting some insight into how your mind truly ticks ;-)

bryan vickery said...

Welcome aboard DC! Looking forward to reading your posts.

b