Monday, September 28, 2009

Seriously killed.

That is what I almost was today, speaking with my proper english that I learned it high school. I was loading a truck today at work and was getting ready to put in the last skid when the as I was turning to go into the truck and the driver decided to pull out, whoaaaaaaaaaa Nelly. Luckily I was looking down to see where the skid was when I noticed that the light from underneath the truck was getting brighter. I stopped about 3 feet from the tow motor heading outside and about a foot from having the skid I was carrying fall outside. It is about a 3 to 4 foot drop so that would have been interesting. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something?

A good version of the title of the post is what PK's message did yesterday as well as the worship, this series is awesome and I'm not ready for it to end. Rocked it up a bit yesterday and the suggestion I made on Thursday on Oh Praise Him was totally rockin, that is when it builds and builds to go back into the chorus we drop out with the instruments (got that from that video we saw a while back at church of that song with the dude walking down the street). Enjoying the cooler temps, now if it would just snow like crazy.....

Sunday Set List
Let God Arise - Chris Tomlin
Oh Praise Him - David Crowder*Band
Your Grace Is Enough - Chris Tomlin
I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous) - Chris Tomlin
Majesty - Jack Hayford
He Is Exalted - Twila Paris

1 comments:

mike said...

Wow, that sounds like a close call. We happened to be talkin about the same kind of accidents at our work place. My super visor had a truck pull away with him still in the truck with the fork lift.

About the sermon. I started listening to it this weekend and it is great. Looking forward to the rest. It reasures me that I'm spiritually in the zone.