Monday, February 8, 2010

Seemed like old times

Well what was to be a busy weekend was cut way in half with all of the beautiful snow that we got, and yes I am excited about the accumulating snow that will be here tonight and tomorrow. The weekend was to inculde a MC boys basketball game Friday night (postponed until tonight), radio on Saturday (unable to go because of said snow), Bud Shootout Sat. night (great to see racing again can't wait until next weekend), church (rocked the house), and a Super Bowl 44 party out at the McAllisters (great food, great friends, not the outcome on the game we expected). So only missing 2 events wasn't so bad, I'll let you know depending on the outcome of the MC - Winchester game tonight. I kind of liked being stuck here at home with nothing to do but watch it snow and even didn't mind going outside to shovel, thanks to my bud Kenny Marquis of the town for a little help on that. We were going to have worship practice at 9 on Sat. morning but that got pushed back a little later and ended up being held at 7 pm. Lots of fun sharing the stage again with Ryan and Mandy. When they both stepped down I didn't think I'd ever get to share the stage with them again but now I have and who knows maybe I'll get to do it again in the future.

Just sitting here waiting on the next snow storm and the ball game and for this crazy cold to run its course, if I could sing I'd sound like Barry White right now. Also a little anxious and ready to go do a little Solid Rock Friday Night again this week with some new Toby Mac to play. Also waiting word on something pertaining to SRF that if it happens is going to be totally awesome, like fer sure.

Sunday Set List:
How Awesome Is The Lord Most High - Chris Tomlin
Prince Of Peace (You Are Holy) - Micheal W. Smith
All For Love - Hillsong United (good to pull this one out again)
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus - ?
Forever (Nails In Your Hands) - Can't remeber who wrote it but Delirious did it.
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin
Mighty To Save - Hillsong

0 comments: