Thursday, June 25, 2009

Try this again

I noticed yesterday that it has been over a week since my last post so I did one up yesterday only to hit publish and get an error code. So that post is lost in space somewhere so I give you this one. Its been a quiet week here this week, the kids are in Tennessee which we will be heading down there to pick them up tomorrow and head back early Sunday so we can be back in time to duct tape the bus, thats gonna be fun. The kids have enjoyed their week away, didn't know about Tyson because he's never spent more than a weekend away from home but he is having a blast and they are already talking about going back for a week before school starts.

Enjoyed a couple of mini dates with Tammy this week and I think we need to do that every week no matter what we do. Got a book to read when I get back "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan, that dude is amazing so I look forward to reading the book and learning. Radio has been fun, I'll miss Saturday over there, and I would love to do that full time, maybe someday. Work front is still stalled out, nothing really on the horizion as of now but I know God has a plan for me and its not by my time but by His.

1 comments:

Sue said...

My boss was telling me about Chan's "Crazy Love". She is thinking about having a study to go along with it.

Safe trip!!!