Friday, October 30, 2009

Big Weekend

Gotta big weekend planned, already completed one task, did the board for the final high school football game on JOY FM then did a little Solid Rock Friday and yes I rocked it up. Got to talk to the Headbangin Hawkeye aka Mike. Had fun but now its almost midnight and I'm leaving in the morning with Stephen Price to head to Geneso Illinois to help Ryan McAllister move some furniture back this way, we are heading out around 4 am so I guess I should go get some sleep.

Sunday is a big day, starting a new series at The Branches called Hope Epidemic, this is gonna be cool. Time to get out of those comfort zones and do some serving and blessing and spreading a little hope to the community. The worship team is doing the song I wrote that we did at Heart Song so that is pretty cool. I still am blown away and humbled at how many people have come up to me or told me that they dug that song. Never done anything like this at church before so it should be interesting. Ready for the rest of the worship set and pretty much the whole service. Then come home and veg out with a little Talladega and the Sprint Cup fellows and flipping back and forth to the football games as well. Fun fun fun. Now to bed to get this started.

0 comments: