Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frustration


Ever get frustrated? I get frustrated rather easy quite often and 9 times out of 10 it is myself that I am most frustrated at. Either not doing what I know I should do, speaking up when I know I should, going where I know I should go, and the list goes on and on. I wish I wouldn't let things get that way and just wise up and do what I know I should do, eaiser said then done sometimes but I know I can do it.
Don't forget to say a prayer for our church and all the other churches out there who are going to have alot of CEO's in attendance this weekend. Of course CEO stands for Christmas and Easter Only so say a little prayer that eyes are opened, hearts are softened and people are receptive to the message that will be preached this weekend. I'm pumped for worship team practice tonight because I think worship is gonna be HUGE this weekend.

0 comments: