Saturday, April 18, 2009

Radio, radio, radio

Had fun last night on Solid Rock Friday Night, I was supposed to take care of the first half of the show but ended up doing the whole thing. I had a blast and gave away a couple of cd's, had quite a few requests, it must have been Skillet night because 4 out of the 5 requests were for their songs. Gonna be heading back over there in just a few to do the Saturday Afternoon show from noon to 3 which will be the start of my new routine there. I am so excited about the possibilites over there with the Saturday show and filling in when needed, I am blessed to be able to do something which I really like with music and praising God at the same time. Get next Friday night off but then the next two I'll be doing the whole show both weeks again and might just have to take some guest hosts over there with me.

Getting pumped for tomorrows service, Ryan's got a good message to bring and the worship team has a few good songs to bring as well. Got a new one that I think is gonna be HUGE, we are gonna do it twice tomorrow, first time you all can just take it in then the second time join us in worship. Dusting off an older song that hasn't been done in a while that I get to put a little "drive" in it. Getting ready for that and also hope the rain holds off so I can watch some racing out at the Winchester Speedway and catch up with some old friends. Come join us tomorrow at the FFC.

0 comments: