Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow.

I had a feeling that something big and powerful was going to happen yesterday at church and it did, what an awesome God we serve. At small group Saturday night I was talking to Ryan and discussing the song "Saviour King" and I told him I think it is going to be a HUGE song like "Mighty To Save", "Let God Arise" kind of thing at the FFC, you know the kind of song that just gets people going. During the second time around for that song I believe it was there. I know how I get when you look out and see people worshiping and giving it all to God, I can't imagine how He feels. Great time and I believe we will be doing that song again and again. It was good to have Ryan back and singing for that song, kind of took me back a few years, not only did he bring it for that the message he brought was right on as well. Kudos to Ryan.

I was a bit bummed however yesterday, I had planned on going to the race track after service but on Saturday they cancelled the races with the forecast for rain all day, bummer but I understand, I've been at the track for hours before waiting on it to stop raining and dry the track, not fun. Glad they cancelled early, saved alot of people money and gas.

Sunday Set list:
Forever - Chris Tomlin
All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises - Paul Balachoe (Been a while since we've done this one)
Saviour King - Hillsong United (Gonna be HUGE)
King Of Glory - Chris Tomlin
Breathe - Micheal W. Smith (liked the little intro playing as Brent was talking)
Saviour King - Hillsong United (See above, great song and even greater moment with everyone coming to the front to pray, awesome, awesome, awesome.)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicki said- I agree Ryan did a wonderful job and I was very moved by the new song. We have so much talent at FFC and I like seeing it used in a positive way. As a proud Mother I am always happy when they turn up the sound on the guitars. lol