Thursday, February 12, 2009

Where you been?

It's been a few days since an actual post came across the board here so I thought it was time for another. Its been a busy few days and interesting ones to say the least. That busy weekend that was planned last weekend happened but with a few minor adjustments. Taylor and I got to enjoy an hour on the radio Friday night with what I dubbed the Chief and Chick show, thanks to all who listened we had alot of fun and even a few eventful situations. First off during a song it was playing good then all the sudden it decided to do its own re-mix version. After a few seconds of that I went ahead and started the next song, I've learned to always have 2 cd's in or at least a backup song on the computer for such instances. After that was done I did a little plug for the new RED cd and then was going into some Family Force 5, intro the song in my best radio lingo and went to hit the play button which of course looks something like this > but instead I hit the button that looks like this ^ with a line under it. For those who are lost I hit the eject button instead of the play button, not good. So after ad-libbing for a bit while I tried to get it back together the cd I wanted to play was having trouble loading in the cd player so I chose a song from the other cd and we were back in action. Never a dull moment.

Fast forward to Saturday which was packed with band and ball games, left early to take Tyson's buddy home and got stuck for a bit in his driveway, got out and took it easy till the highway then hammer down to Wilson Middle School where Taylor had her first ever band competition thingy. She was with 4 other 8th grade students who played a song and won a silver medal, found out they could've had gold if they didn't tune up in that room even after they told them they could. Good job sis, we're proud of you. Then it was home for a moment then out to the school for cheerleading for the final time. Good game the 8th grade pulled it out and won and off to the championship they were going. Didn't feel so good out there but made it through got home and took a nap and woke up still feeling sick to the old stomach and had a fever to boot. So I stayed home for the rest of the weekend while everyone else kept up with the busy schedule. Not a big fan of being sick but now that's over for now and we are back in action and going strong.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

good to have you back ;o)