Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A bit different

Today will be a bit different being that normally on Wednesday the worship team would be practicing but we will do that tomorrow night and I am excited about a few of the songs that we will be doing. We will have a new leader this week with Brent Smith stepping up and what I've seen so far during other practices it should be fun. Don't know how I'll handle tonight without the practice it will probably feel like a 3 day weekend does where it seems like the days are all screwed up.

Last night it was just the guys at home and Tyson and I were playing a little Madden 06, he was doing the offense and I handle the defense, he has started to get into football alot here lately which is fine by me now we will just see during the season if his interest lasts longer than the popcorn, and he scored his first touchdown on his own and you would think he won the lottery or something. Hi-fives abound and a smile that you couldn't wipe away. Its the simple things sometimes that are cool moments.

Had to go to Union City after work and be there by 5:30 to pick up 2 tickets to see APOLOGETIX this Friday and yes I exceeded the speed limit a few times but made it and am now ready for the show. This will be the 6th time I have seen them making them the band that I have seen the most. If you are looking for something to do this Friday come on over to Union City High School at 7:30 and check them out.

0 comments: