Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend obsevations


Another great weekend has come and gone and a busy one it was. Went to a family picnic on Saturday after Tammy got off of work and went to the store afterwards and didn't get home til about midnight and in bed around 1:30 and poor Tammy had to get up at 5 to go to Holiday World with Taylor's girl scout troop and they didn't get home this morning until around 3 a.m. So Tyson and I got to hang out yesterday and took a nice little bike ride down the new Main Street in town and it's going to be cool when it is all finished. It was cool though to ride down the middle of the street with no cars to worry about.




We missed the church picnic and by reading Kris and Jeff's blogs it looked like it was a good time. Seeing someone recieve Christ and publicly displaying it is just too cool. I know how it makes me feel and I can't imagine what it makes God feel like.




The weekend was capped off with a win by the 20 car in the NASCAR race and the traditional fence climb that I know I am biased cause he's my driver is the coolest celebration of a victory there is.

0 comments: