Friday, July 27, 2007

Late day tidbit

I get an email blog each day from Perry Noble, thanks PK, and really enjoy his style. Today on his blog he mentioned something that had a link to it so I checked it out. It is a blog from a pastor named Steven Furtick from Elevation Church in North Carolina. When I saw his blog I liked it so I decided to check the churches website. One of the first things I saw on there was about the series they are doing now called "Confessions of a Pastor". The heading said something like "Pastor 27 who rocks out to Zepplin, and wants to kick the devil in the teeth" so I checked it out and really dug it and thought some of you might be interested in it as well. I strive to be as bold as some of the pastors I listen to not so much in a pastorial role but just plain bold and on fire. With mentors like PK, Perry Noble, Ed Young Jr. and now Steven as well as other people God has placed in my life the possibilities are endless.

0 comments: