Friday, December 5, 2008

Another reminder

If your looking for a little entertainment this evening say around 9:30-10:00, you can always turn your radio to 88.9 or if your surfin' the net at that time head on over to 889joyfm.com and check out Solid Rock Friday Night with your host, ME. I, being the dork that I am, have kept a little log sheet of all the times I have been over there doing SRF and I made a more advance list thingy and found out that I have played more different Pillar songs then any other artist. I have played 91 different artists in my time over there for the last year and a half. That number is probably bigger than that because one of the nights I was over there and actually did the whole 3 hours of the show I played 47 songs from 45 different artists but I cannot find my sheet for that show. The song I have played the most is "Fiction" from Indiana's own Kids In The Way, that song is a great song and has been requested 4 out of the 5 times I've played it, all 4 happen to be from my house with Tammy, Taylor and Tyson each requesting it at some point or another. I look forward to adding to the all of the list tonight.

0 comments: