Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy B-DAY to the little Mrs.


If you see the little Mrs. today be sure and wish here a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. She turns (fill in the blank) today. I can give you a hint, I can never call her the "old lady" because she is younger than me. No big celebrations planned for today though, we actually have nothing on the docket for this evening but going home getting in our PJ's and watch a little Criminal Minds and CSI:NY. I'm ready for a nice relaxing evening with my birthday girl.

The picture is a couple of years old as she doesn't like to have her picture taken so this is what I could get here at work to put up. Oh the memories of this pic, it was our first real big vacation about 2 years ago I believe when we went to Disney, Sea World, GatorLand, the Outer Banks, and Va. Beach. Good times and interesting enough this picture was taken on Sunday when we first arrived inside the Magic Kingdom and the next day was my birthday which we celebrated with a tropical storm at Sea World.

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!!!!!

Keym said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Casey R. Vincent said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!