Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boomin' out your stereo

Tomorrow night once again I'll be hitting the airwaves of east central Indiana and western Ohio at 88.9 on the FM dial and streaming worldwide on the internet at 889joyfm.com from sometime around 9:30 to 11:00 doing another stint at Solid Rock Friday Night. I'll get over there at 9 or so to finish up the board for the first basketball game of the season then the rockin and rollin will commence. Join me if you can. I think I'll do a little "Back In The Day" kind of thing with some music from artists that aren't around anymore from particuallarly the '80's, been listening to some old jam tapes I made years ago and its been bringing back some good memories so I think I'll do a little spot on that tomorrow night. Go ahead and break out the spandex, bandanas, and big hair.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't have any spandex, got flannel though. No big hair either, gray and thin won't cut it. But I do have bananas. So I'll be grabbing a banana and listening.