Thursday, December 25, 2008

That's just wrong

For the last two years the kids have gotten us up at 3 am on Christmas morning to open presents and what not so they were asking what time this year, we said no earlier than 3. Well that didn't work. They came into our room to get us up at 2:15 am!!!!!!!!!!! Don't these kids sleep? Well as I sit here and type at 20 after 3 Tammy is sleeping on the couch and Taylor is asleep (finally, she's been awake since around midnight) and Tyson is building all of the LEGOS he got. Me I'm about ready to go climb back into the warm bed and continue the sleep that was interupted. 2:15 are you serious, anyone else get up that early?

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Shelby slept an hour later this year...4:30 instead of 3:30! I laid in bed with her and said she couldn't go out until at least 6a.m. She didn't sleep any, but I dozed on and off for an hour or so. But needless to say, she has been sleeping now for about 1 1/2 hrs and soon I will be too! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas:)

Keym said...

Well my friend we do not have any children yet so Nathan and I slept in until about 10 and then we laid in bed and text a lot of peeps giving the whole Merry Christmas greetings then we moseyed out of bed to open gifts.