Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The night before the night before Christmas

'Twas the night before the night before Christmas and outside its a mess
If I didn't have to go anywhere I wouldn't get dressed

Sorry can't think of anymore but its been a few days so I thought of that title and thought I'd share it with you, you know kinda like Saturday the 14th but different, see what happens when you should be in bed but instead your online.

Quick recap of what I can remember of Sundays songs:

Your Grace Is Enough - Chris Tomlin (Actually nailed this one again, woohoo)
Let God Arise - Chris Tomlin (Was rocking out on this one, then Pink threw a curve and went back to the bridge when I was rocking the outro, opps.)
Everlasting God - Chris Tomlin
Joy To The World - ?
Come Thou Fount - Robert Richardson
Oh Come, Oh Come Emanuelle - ? (never heard this song before in my life but it sounded pretty good)
Oh Come All Ye Faithful - ?

I'm glad that the Christmas song portion is done on my part, they have like 10 chords per 6 word lines kinda like G C G C D G C D C G all within 10 seconds. If I don't blog again everyone have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your families and friends.

0 comments: