Friday, May 15, 2009

2 days in a row.

I get to be on the radio 2 days in a row this week during prime listening hours. Today I will be filling in for Joel Brantingham with the Workday Wrap-Up from 3-7 and then tomorrow my normal Saturday noon to 3 show. I'm excited about doing the Workday Wrap-Up again, I filled in for a few days last year and enjoyed it, and would like you to hang out with me for a bit today if you could. I would appriciate it. Had fun last night at worship practice, we are doing a new song this Sunday that we've worked on a bit before and it came together last night. Tammy and Tyson are hanging out at King's Island today with Tyson's class, they have made it a school field trip with some homework involved before lunch then play for the rest of the day. Tyson couldn't stop talking about some ride called the Diamondback. He's our little thrill seeker and I think he would ride anything which is a good thing that Tammy is with him, I'm not that adventurous with theme park rides.

Got new furniture yesterday thanks to Tammy's Dad and now I hope someone stops by and buys our old furniture that I have sitting out for todays town rummage. I already broke in the new couch yesterday with a little nap action and it sleeps nicely, I see quite of few more of those in my future.

0 comments: