Friday, May 1, 2009

Radio tonight with 2 special guests

Tonight as well as next Friday night I'll be doing the whole 3 hours of Solid Rock Friday Night and I'll be having a couple of guest hosts for those 2 shows. Tonight I'll have with me a couple of fellows from the jr. high youth group, Kyle Parkison and Matt Thornburg, both are excited and pumped up for it so can you do us a favor and check it out if you can from 8-11 on 88.9 or 889joyfm.com and listen in and call in your rockin' requests. It is always fun to watch people who go over there with me and watch how at the begining they are kind of shy and nervous but after they get the first time talking out of the way they normally warm up and have alot of fun with it. I'm sure I'll do a little post about it tomorrow or sometime in the next few days. On tomorrows normal Saturday show I'm going to add a little segment on strange news at some point. I'll be scanning the internet to find odd and strange news and report on it during the show. No remotes again this week so I'll have plenty of time to tell about these from 12-3 tomorrow.
Tyson has 2 birthday parties this weekend, tonight 2 or 3 of his buddies from school are coming home with him and spending the night and then tomorrow we are having one with the family and it is a co-birthday party with my nephew Tyler who turns 17 next week. Tyson hits the big 11 this week and he is anxious to turn 13 so he can play video games that are rated T for teen, oh the simple things in life to look forward to. Ready for church already, Nathan Harris will be leading worship this week with some twists up his sleeve, come join us Sunday at 10:45.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt and Kyle did a great job. I hope they enjoyed the experience.