Saturday, May 9, 2009

I think there will be an encore sometime

Last night was a total blast over at the old radio station. I sense that there might be an encore sometime this summer if the other participants are willing, which I think they will be. It was alot of fun to just let loose and joke and kid and just having a good time. I know we set some records last night with the longest request, we had one from Austrialia from David which by the way it would be Solid Rock Saturday Morning there, countless twitter requests and text requests and around 10 phone requests, basically over half of the first 2 hours were requests. Got to play around 46 songs or so and just had alot of fun. If you listened I hope we entertained you and you enjoyed listening as much as we enjoyed bringing you the rock and general goofiness. I know there is some video footage that is floating around and I'm sure it will surface at some point.

I really enjoy taking the kids from the youth over there but PK and Pink were not at all itimidated by the microphone and made it real easy to just let loose and cut up. I never knew you could do 2 segments talking about cheese but now I know its possible. Today was fun over there but nowhere near as lively as last night. Thanks for all the calls, texts, and tweets during the show and like I said we'll have to do it again sometime.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Thanks for the invitation; I had a great time. There are a lot more topics we could cover: the sin of country music, dogs are better than cats, Colts vs Chargers, crazy Indiana town names (i.e. Pinch, Lick Skillet, etc.)...

Anonymous said...

Pity we didn't get to hear our request via the livestream, but we played it here anyway before we headed out to enjoy a spectacularly beautiful Saturday.

Glad you guys had a great time!