Friday, May 8, 2009

Guest host and another guest host

Tonight on Solid Rock Friday Night Iwill have once again 2 very special guest hosts. These are 2 individuals whom I admire and look up to, even though they are both younger than me and I am taller than. Tonight for the first time ever you can listen in from 8 to 11 pm on 88.9 JOY FM or listen online at 889joyfm.com and check out the show with myself and my 2 guests PK and Pink. This is going to be fun. I've enjoyed taking the kids and some of the youth over there and everyone has enjoyed it but tonight I get to take a couple of fellows who have plenty of experience in public speaking so I don't think I have to worry about them locking up on me if you know what I'm saying. Could have alot of fun conversations between songs and just general craziness. Be sure to check it out if you can and call in some requests at 877-335-4569 but please refrain from all those songs that do not rock, i.e. Gaithers there Mom and Dad. With this crew its gonna be alot of fun. I have brought to Dan Franks the GM of the station that I thought it would be cool to each month or so bring a youth pastor from a local church and a couple of the kids for a little interview and guest hosting. This could be a little preview of what that could be like. If the ROCK is not your thing don't forget that I'll be on there again tomorrow from noon to 3.

1 comments:

Chad Rector said...

I think that is a great idea. I'm listening now and you all are doing a great job.