Friday, April 27, 2007

Challenge

I was driving into work this morning and during prayer time I was praying for this weekends services and that God would continue to lead people into our church and to lead people who need to hear this weeks message in as well. Which brought me to this thought, am I doing my part by inviting people each week? So I thought its time to challenge myself and I am extending this challenge to anyone who reads this and that is to 1- invite someone this week to your church, if your are shy or don't know if you can invite a co-worker, friend or whatnot try inviting a family member for practice. 2- pick someone out who needs Jesus once again friend, co-worker, family member and pray for that individual every day, not just in the morning or a night but all throughout the day just say a little prayer for them and watch God move. Just a couple of challenges for all of us, I hope you take me up on this. I saw a shirt this morining on the C28 clothing website that said "We have enough mouths in the church, we need more HANDS and FEET." Let me know how this goes for you and I will do the same.

0 comments: