Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wrestling with.......

Do you ever wrestle with the thought that you might not be were God wants you to be then turn around and think well maybe I am. I have this situation pretty much daily. Where I work is the one that I wrestle with the most. On one hand I think that this is where God wants me because of all of the junk that goes on here, alot of lost people. Then the thought comes to me "Bad company corrupts good character" and I think I need to be somewhere more uplifting. It is a continuing battle that rages on and I know that one day that light switch inside my head will go off and it will be one of those "oh yeah" moments where everything just goes together. For now I'll just keep bouncing back and forth praying for a sign that is so obvious that even I can't miss it on where I should be. And yes I am not afraid to admit it I like pro wrestling. I don't always like the manner in which it is presented on TV with the scantly clad women and some of the images and personas that they have but it is entertaining sometimes. Plus there are getting to be more and more christians in that sport, guys like Sting, Shawn Micheals, the late Eddie Guererro, Chris Jericho, Ted DiBiase and many others. They even have a christian wrestling federation. Go ahead bash me for liking it, just don't let me find you around with a table handy. HAHA.

0 comments: