Monday, April 2, 2007

What an incredible service

This weekends service at FFC is one that will be remembered forever like the bridge crossing, the salvation service, the March 14th of a few years back. What an incredible God we serve. It feels good to drop the guilt and like Kris said take satan to the cross and show him where our guilt, shame, and condemnation is hanging and turn and watch him walk, no run away. Great stuff. I am so glad to have a pastor with such passion on seeing lives changed and our church growing not by numbers but by changed lives and testimonies. I think I'll download the service and listen to it again. Saturday nights was awesome and I wish I could have been there yesterday to see it again. Thank you God for giving us this message and may we use what we heard daily in all that the enemy will be bringing at us.

0 comments: