Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Rockin going on tonight.

A heads up if your interested, I will be hosting the first half of Solid Rock Friday Night tonight from 8 to 9:30 pm on 88.9 Joy Fm. Those of you in the area can probaly pick it up but if not you can always listen live at 889joyfm.com. I've already got a bunch of ideas and have been picking and choosing and planning all kinds of different stuff to do, needless to say I'm excited and can't wait to get over there. So tune in if you can and enjoy.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I will try to tune in. I will be curious to see if you will be playing any of the new RED CD.

I listened to "Death of Me" and really liked it. Do you have a favorite song off their new release?

Derek Chalfant said...

I thought about playing that song or "Fight Inside". I like the whole cd and am really impressed with the Duran Duran cover "Ordinary World" never was a fan of Duran Duran but thought RED did a good job on it.

I got the deluxe edition of the cd and I really dig "Overtake You" which is one of the bonus tracks. Hope your able to tune and rock out.