Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am excited

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you are looking forward to something and that day just can't get here soon enough? Well I am having one of those myself especially today. This weekend is gonna just flat out rock in more ways than one, yes I'll be back on the air with a little Solid Rock Friday Night then on Saturday I'll be heading to Richmond with my other 3 DJing partners from SRF to go work at the Disciple concert coming to the Bethesda Worship Center. I am starting to get pumped up for this show. We will have a booth set up and we will be manning that and I don't know what else we will be doing but it will be fun. Taylor won a pair of tickets so her and Tammy will be there as well. Last night Tammy was asking what all songs she would know from Disciple so I played her some snipets of a couple of cd's and she knew more than she realized and we were both doing a bit of rocking out to them. Just a few more days.

1 comments:

Nathan said...

Amen to more Friday!

Worship practice rocked, you're right! Can't wait til Sunday! (Except for the fact that Sunday leads to Monday . . .)