Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PK and Pink's ping pong match

I had the pleasure today of witnessing first hand the exciting ping pong match between PK and Pink and yes for you my loyal followers I was able to sneak a camera in there and got this unbelieveable footage. This little snipet will show you the intensity at which these 2 play ping pong, and this was just to see who served. I had to keep telling them to stay off the table but all to no avail. Sorry about the interference in there, someone must have been messing around with a ham radio near the church. They found out that I had a camera and requested that I put it away before copyright laws crept in so I obliged and put it away but I did get the above footage for you, my posse. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Did you like my cartwheel 19 seconds in?

Derek Chalfant said...

If I only could have taped the whole match instead of just the point to find out who serves. I was very impressed with you acrobatic moves.