Monday, October 29, 2007

Did anyone else have a great weekend?

I know I sure did. I know alot of people like the warm sunshiney days but I really dug Saturday, with the cool temps a little rain, just like fall should be. Got to go shopping with the family and went to Muncie and got a mouse, not another pet but a wireless mouse for the new computer. The mouse we got with the new computer had a mind of its own and sometimes we were just mearly giving it suggestions on where to go. The new one is cool. No chord to get stuck anywhere and it even has a button on the side that is used for a back button talk about lazy don't have to go to the little arrow at the top of the page to go back, what a country.

Spent Saturday night with some of the youth and some youth from another church, didn't catch the name of the church, at the 1 fun farm and the haunted maze. It was fun and not really scary but I did get a scare at the start of the maze when a dude or dudette jumped out, not scary, but then they proceeded to bring together two cymbals about an inch from my right ear, was not expecting that. The rest of the maze we caught up to the group in front of us so when someone jumped out they didn't have time to get back in position before we got there. It was fun though and I think I'm really gonna like hanging out with the Teshuva people.

Yesterday another good day at church, the praise and worship was on, music at points though was a little off from where I was. I do know that the singing was right on and LOUD again. I liked the whole different perspective with PK in the balcony at first and James singing from the seats. Gotta mix things up a bit. I finally did what I've been talking about for a few months when I gave the new guitar a little spin around the neck, I didn't know how people would take it but I totally didn't expect the response that was given with all the hootin' and hollerin' kinda got me a little embarassed. If you missed it sorry but I'm sure at somepoint we'll do it again. I really liked the way service ended where it really didn't end for a while. God moves in those times and I know that he was moving in the building. Ended the weekend by all of us in the Chalfant household getting haircuts for those school pics for the kids.

One bummer though in a fun way, Tammy went to a concert this weekend and I didn't. If you know much about us I love going to concerts and she doesn't like them as much. She and Angel went to see Todd Agnew and enjoyed it. So I think it's time for me to go to another one now right Tammy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bet I know who left that anonymous NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!