Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Where's the camera

We needed to bring our camera with us last night so I could show a picture of what we saw. First around 7ish there was a rainbow to the south but it hadn't rained in a while so that was kinda wierd then around 7:30 Tammy calls and told me to check to the west and of course all I saw were the backs of houses so we went to Parker to get gas and the sunset was unbelievable. Now I'm not a big sunset kinda fellow but God painted one cool picture in the sky last night, I only wish I would have brought the camera to only give you a brief look at what we saw.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

We saw the sunset too. Tammy took a few pictures... pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

wasn't that gorgeous!!!? What a neat opportunity to observe the heavens glorify the maker of the universe!!