Friday, October 5, 2007

Panic at the Radio Station

No its not the new band Panic at the Disco, but it was panic at the radio station tonight. During the show I had a cd set up, introduced it then started it and it sounded funny then I noticed it was skipping, so I put another one in and tried to play a song but it could not catch up to reading it so I had to start a third song that finally worked. I can laugh now but was freaking out there. It was fun again as always kind of did a little mellowier show, see list at end, but it was good for a quick 35-40 minute show. Go back in two weeks on a Friday but I get to go over there a week from this coming Monday and watch and who knows maybe even help out with the afternoon show. Here is the songs from tonight.

Something Like Silas - When I Search
Pivitplex - You Know
Jonah 33 - This Is It (You Instead Of Me)
Apologetix - Jericho
Falling Up - This is the one that skipped so I tried some Family Force 5 and it wouldn't work either.
Decyfer Down - Break Free
The Almost - Southern Weather
Kutless - Run
Bride - Mountain

Thanks to those who listened and we will do it again in two weeks.

0 comments: