Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It pays to blog.


It definately pays to blog as I found out Sunday. When I got home from the track Mom and Dad came over with a little something hidden behind her back. A few weeks ago I blogged about using my nephews guitar and how he was looking to sell it but I wasn't able to buy it and it was a Jackson which is my dream guitar. Mom and Dad read that then worked it out with Tammy and my nephew and the rest is history. Thanks Mom and Dad and Tammy and Tyler. See it pays to blog. They all kept it a secret from me for a few days so yesterday I started getting calls asking if I liked it and YES I do.
Went and hung out at the radio station yesterday watching and learning what all goes on during the afternoon show so if someone is sick or on vacation I might get a call and get to have some fun there. I'll be having some fun there Friday night so check it out around 10. Busy weekend and I'm sure I'll talk about it later.

1 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Wow! Congratulations - that's great.