Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday morning quaterbacking

Another good weekend has come and gone, packed full of activites, good times, hard work, and a little bit of fun thrown in for good measure. Friday was fun hanging with the youth group and all those who drove said youth to New Castle for a little Taco Bell and bowling. Saturday was a wear yourself out work day as we helped out Tammys brother and his wife at her Dad's old house cleaning up brush and tearing down the two old sheds in the backyard and cleaning that all up. Got done with that and went home around 5:30-6:00 and was pretty much toast for the rest of the evening.

Sunday was great as usual, words can't describe what it was like watching all the people going up front and dropping the pledge cards down, then the little kidzone kids bringing theirs in. I think we will blow this thing out of the water. I'm anxious to see what God has done here next weekend. Got to fulfill a dream this weekend when I got to play my nephews Jackson guitar, that is my dream guitar for oh I don't know about 20 years or so. He is trying to sell it to me and I would take it in a heartbeat, we'll see what happens. Funny thing about yesterday on something that started as kind of a little joke but when it was done was cool. During practice Thursday as we were doing How Great Thou Art I said kind of jokingly that we should do the chours to How Great Is Our God at the end kind of a reverse of what we normally do, we tried it and it was good and I think it went over well yesterday.

Went with the Prices' to Pizza Hut after church and hung out had a good time and ate some good pizza as well. It you ever get the chance to get a buffalo chicken pizza there do it, it's killer as is the apple cinnamon dessert pizza and the cinnamon breadstixs and the...........
Got a cool opportunity on the horizion that I am excited about, more on that at a later date, that could be life changing not only for myself but others as well.

0 comments: