Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back in the routine?

Well the new year has started and we are back into the routine or work, practices, soon to be games, and all the extra little things that life throws at us. Had a curveball thrown Sunday evening, Taylor decided to come down with a little something. She came up to me at the 3:7 and said she wasn't feeling good, achey and tired so I brought her home and when I got home a little after 8 she was already out. Woke up yesterday morning with her in the bathroom which she spent most of her time yesterday between the bathroom and the couch. Woke up this morning and she is still not feeling well so another day home, I guess 18 days away from school wasn't enough so she needed 19. Tammy is getting to hang out at the house with her and I hope she doesn't catch it, I would gladly take it away from her so that I would be the only one in the house that gets sick. Its kinda of funny in a way to see how each of us at the house handles sickness. Taylor and Tyson both spend most of the time on the couch and Tammy and I both try to keep on going like nothing is different but sometimes that doesn't always happen.

Get to face a new challenge tomorrow, it marks my first official duties as clerk of Ministry and Oversight which means I get to run the meeting. Kind of nervous in a way and in a way I'm excited for it to engage in some discussion on some of the items that are on our docket. Got a report from one of the pastors yesterday and after reading it, it got me all fired up ready to take on the world, hopefully I can convey all that tomorrow at the meeting.

0 comments: