Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Starfield I Will Go Video

I borrowed this cd from Pink over the weekend and have been listening to it quite a bit and I must say it has been messing me up. I have heard of few of Starfields songs before and enjoyed them so I thought I'd give their new cd "I Will Go" a shot, and I'm glad I did. There is not a bad song on here and it has just been hitting me over and over again, I dig it when songs do that to me I just weird like that. Check it out. This song is one of the first to hit me, it could be used at church for a mission trip because that is what the song is about. So if you've been on one or are going on the next one or if your like me and know that you will be going on one in the future check this out.

The second verse is the one that hits me the hardest:

Let me not be blind with privilege
Give me eyes to see the pain
Let the blessing You've poured out in me
NOT BE SPENT ON ME IN VAIN
Let this life be used for change
I WILL GO

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Wow! Powerful! thanks for sharing! -Mindy

brenda c said...

Wow! This really tugged at my heart! Just another conformaiton that God is trying to do something with me!!!

Kris Sorensen said...

I'm putting that in my memory bank - think we will need to use this video in the near future. Thanks!