Thursday, January 15, 2009

Question

The picture above is out our kitchen window this evening. I noticed this morning that these icicles were only about an inch long or so. This evening I noticed that they had grown which makes me wonder, can it melt and freezze at the same time. It didn't get above zero today so it wasn't warm enough to melt but they were not this big this morning. Makes you wonder.

Also real quick next Friday the 23rd from 3-7 pm I will be doing the Workday Wrap-Up once again on 88.9 Joy Fm. For those of you not in the area but still want to listen you can go here and listen live. Tune in and have some fun with me as it has been awhile since I've filled during the afternoon, who knows maybe I'll even get to do some Solid Rock Friday Night later that evening.

It has been a little over a week now and I'm ready to venture out into the working world again looking around. If you know of any where that needs warehouse help, quality assurance help, or a DJ opening feel free to let me know so I can go check it out.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

This is caused by the molecular structure of ice. Although ice is a solid matter, it does . . .

Actually I have no clue. Just thought I'd try to make up something that sounded smart and failed miserably ;o)

Derek Chalfant said...

You had me going there for a minute, I thought you knew what you were talking about. Bet you won't have to worry about ice hanging off stuff in Jamaica.