Saturday, January 31, 2009

Little bit of a problem

For the past 3 nights I have woken up around the 2 am point of the day, the night before that it was around 3-3:30 that I woke up basically rip roarin' ready to go. Now the first night could be explained because of the impending winter storm coming in and wondering how much we were going to get, I understand that but what about the other 3 nights. Could it be hunger, yes I got up on 2 of those nights and one night had a bannana and the other a cup cake. Could it be because of a nap? No. Haven't taken a nap for days. Could it be because of Tammy's snoring? Possibly. There have been a few nights where those weren't normal logs she was sawing on, I know those were redwoods. She seems to think its God telling me I'm gonna be getting a job working the night shift, who knows. All I know is that for the past few nights there has been a hour or two hour block of sleep that I'm missing out on. On a side note I have sharpened my Mahjong Titans skills on the old computer as well as Spider Solitaire. Hopefully tonight will be different but that remains to be seen. I would just like a normal nights sleep again.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

praying you get a good nights rest!

This is Me... said...

Between Tammy and David - I bet they could conquer an entire forest in one night!! LOL