Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The day after

Yesterday was a good relaxing day and it was topped off with my favorite strawberry pie. My Grandma Chalfant started something years ago by making me a strawberry pie instead of a cake for my birthday and its pretty much stuck ever since. Yesterday Taylor made me a pie, which was mighty tastey I might add, and that is a mistake on her part because now I know she knows how to make them.

I got an email today with some cool points that I would like to share with you. I got this from Dale Thompson who is the lead singer of the christian rock band BRIDE and here are a few tidbits...

From the sanctuaries to the streets (Doing the works of Jesus wherever we find a need)
From christianity to Christ (Not a philosophy or a system but Christ in you)
From weekly worship to constant worship (Worship is more than singing ROM 12:1-2)
From selective submission to total submission (All in, every bit)
From local vision to world vision (Jesus' last command: All the world every person, every nation)
From building my kingdom to building HIS kingdom.
From dependence on programs to dependence on prayer (The ACTS 4:29-30 kind)

Just a few items of things to help inspire and challenge you in your daily walk.

0 comments: