Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I don't get it

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is." TD Jakes

I am not a big fan of these "chain" e-mails that are out there you know the ones, "send this to 10 people and you will get a miracle tomorrow" or "if you send this back to me you will get a financial blessing." Now I don't know about you but I don't think these e-mails have that much power. Now saying that there are some out there with a good message in the text like the one above, I like to soak up every bit of God's word, promises, and encouragement but to send these e-mails on for "my miracle" that I won't do, sorry.

I got to thinking about what TD said and thinking about a few people I know or have known who choose to go their own way and I wonder what it will be like for them when they stand before God on judgement day and realize how REAL He is. It breaks my heart that people are walking around blind or in what they say is their "happy place", will it be so happy when they come face to face with the creator of the universe. God sends signs of his greatness everyday to us but for some reason some people just miss them. I just pray that they will finally get it before they leave this place.

0 comments: