Monday, June 25, 2007

Explain to me.

Explain to me why a gas station sells gas for $2.799 why not make it $2.80 cause that is what it is. Are you really getting a deal by saving .001 cents per gallon? I also want to know why in Muncie its $2.80 but drive to Parker and its $2.96 than the next day they are switched and it is cheaper in Parker than Muncie.

I want to give a shout out to Dave Rees for the song at the end of service yesterday, great job Dave. Ready for Wednesday to get back to a practice routine and get back at it. Yesterday was different but good with the singers but it is hard sometimes to sit down and not play on a Sunday.

This week I looked on the calender at home and the only thing this week is the M & O meeting tomorrow night, no other meetings no ball games no nothing should be a good week.

1 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Derek,

I thought I'd post this on your blog rather than email you. Just a heads up - worship team practice will be this Wednesday at 6 p.m. We've moved the time to accomadate some other folks to join us in practice. See you Wed. @ 6

I'm looking forward to this season of change for our worship team.

PK