Friday, June 8, 2007

One more day

Finally we are down to one more day till the weekend and I am excited for Sunday and to hear the message because after hearing the topic and what has transpired this week I need it. I know that we cannot please everyone all the time but people who gripe and complain sometimes brings me down when it shouldn't. I am tired of all of the talk of not being able to worship during service for whatever reason. My only comment is look within first, is your heart ready regardless of your surroundings. If you can't worship because of (insert reason here) I think it is something else keeping you from worship not the excuse. But after all of this I am reminded of more song lyrics from Barren Cross....

Jesus told me let it go and let it die
I paid for that brothers wrong with my life
Then he told me let it go and let it die
You've got to forgive or you'll die inside.

I will not let these things bother me anymore, the devil is trying all he can to wedge whatever he can to disrupt what is going on here because life's are being changed and he don't like it. Lets rise up and not fall into his trap.

0 comments: