Friday, June 1, 2007

Working for the weekend

I know the title is about as 1980's as you can get but when you lived through that decade you remember alot. The weekend is almost upon us and that is a good thing, some relaxation, some yard work, work around the house, sports on TV, and church on Saturday and or Sunday which ever is your choice. Since I liked the 3 day weekend last weekend I decided to do it again this weekend. Take Monday off to hang out with Taylor as she graduates 6th grade. Now I don't know about you but when I was in school we only graduated after the 12th grade not after 6th and 12th, my how times change. I wonder if Mrs. Ingalls is still teaching, Laura that is (not really that old but...). All we got was our report cards with you have been promoted to on the back and hopefully it said the next grade.

Got to hang out with some friends that we haven't seen for awhile last night and it was good catching up with them and reconnecting with them. They were washing their cars when we came by then had to fill up some water ballons for school today then with the kids allready wet the got the sprinkler out and really got soaked. Good times. While the kids played we got to have time to sit down and talk about anything and everything.

0 comments: