Thursday, May 31, 2007

Activate

Heres the plan I think I've got it made
Life is easy when you're sitting in the shade
Not too hot not too cold I think thats what I'll be
Now I'm nervous and I've come undone
My head is spinning like the earth around the sun
I feel you drawing me away from my complacency

I think I'm ready to go, don't stop 'til everybody knows

This is the purpose of my life, this is the reason I'm alive
Don't have time to wait, Activate, Activate
There is a world out there in need
Now is the time for you and me
Before it gets too late, Activate, Activate

Make a move cause talk is really cheap
You'll never start a revolution in your sleep
Showing love to everyone is what it's all about


That is a song that I dig from a band called Stellar Kart. It is going to be a song that one day I think we will open a service with at some point, start the service off with a little rocking number. But it is pretty self explanatory with thinking that we are just fine where we are but God has different plans. And this is our purpose as christians to spread the word of God to everyone, there is a world out there in need now is the time for you and me....All we have to do is activate what God has planned for us.

0 comments: