Wednesday, August 22, 2007

1st day of school

Today is the day that when I was younger I always dreaded more than any other, the 1st day of school. It meant summer was over, my life was over, freedom as we knew it was over it couldn't get any worse than that day. The 2nd day of school however was allright and it wasn't as bad. This year is Taylors first out at the big school, she is now the little fish in the bigger pond. I don't know if your children are like mine but they neither one were looking forward to today, tomorrow it will be different though. And what is up with starting school on a Wednesday? We always started on the Monday before Labor Day and not in the middle of the week, at least they are going a full day and not a half day to start the year off, that never made sense to me.

0 comments: