Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not much happening

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day but I did get to spend the evening with Tammy and the kids as she did not have to close last night. We spent the evening relaxing on the porch for awhile than went for a walk down Main Street, this was the first time Tammy has been on it since the construction started. Nice walk and quiet evening with some good time spent together. We definately need more of those but with school getting ready to start they might be few and far between.

I got a facebook account and I need friends, right now I have 2. Go to facebook.com and type in my name and be my friend.

Spent Sunday out at the race track, this was the first time all year that I have been out there and got to hang out with some friends and catch up and watch a little racing from turns 3 and 4 for the first time in years and I've got the sunburn to prove it. Be back out there Labor Day weekend to help out. They had some crazy dudes on motorcycles doing stunts on the front stretch for a while Sunday pretty insane stuff.

0 comments: