Monday, August 13, 2007

Opps, my bad.

Saturday night I was able to play at the service and had a good time, it was good to play again with Ryan pounding away on the drums and Tim handling the bass, been awhile since I have gotten to play with those two. Things were going good until "Blessed Be Your Name." Now thisn is a song that I have played countless times both bass and guitar so no problem right? Wrong. I decided to mix it up a bit with playing the verses on one setting and the chorus on another. Only problem was is the first time on the chorus I went the wrong way on the pedal and made an unbelievably terrible sound, got a few looks from the fellows with a "What was that" look. I can laugh about it now but was kind of embarassed at the time.

What a powerful video that they played during the service. It hit me a little Saturday but hit harder Sunday for some reason. It makes me thankful for the good health of my two kids but it also makes me sad for all of those parents who have to suffer through health problems of thier children. I applaued Jeff and Mindy for how they are handling the situation that they have been dealt. They are most definately setting an example of God loving people and people are taking note of how they handle themselves. May God continue using them for His glory.

0 comments: