Thursday, August 16, 2007

Looking for some sleep, anyone have any?

I would love to go back to bed right now but unfortunately I can't. Didn't go to sleep last night til around midnight than woke up at 1:30, Tammy was up and she said there was tornado warnings and all kinds of storms around as evident by the constant flashes of lightning to the north. Found out the storms were heading right for us with big winds and the like so I went out and brought the trash can back in so it wouldn't be blown all over and stood outside for awhile and soaked it all in for awhile. We love storms and watching them but sometimes at 2 in the morning when you haven't gotten much sleep and have to get up in 3 hours its not as cool, still cool but not as cool. Enjoyed the storm as it passed and went back to bed about 2:30 only to get woken up by the thunder that was right outside the window it seemed, than finally went back to sleep only to wake up at 6 am with the alarm clock flashing. I am supposed to be at work at 6 so needless to say I was a little late this morning as probably a few others will be as well.

Up to 4 friends on facebook but still looking for others, come on over and check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the sleep. Kids where up and down with the storm, so that means mom was up and down with the storm. If only I had a pillow :)

Monica

PS Good Luck on Friday.

Anonymous said...

If you find any - send some my way too! We lost electricity around 1:30 am...so from that point on, I didn't really sleep for fear of not wakeing up in time for work.

Good luck Friday...maybe this is part 1 of your billboard???

bryan vickery said...

you know it's bad out when you're awaken not by thunder, not by hail, but by WIND.