Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New venture tonight

I get to go into a new venture tonight as I will be playing the part of Judah Bentherdunthat in a skit at VBS. I've never done any acting and being a part of the Heavions doesn't count. Should be fun just hope I remember most of what I am supposed to say, there will be some ad-libing but as long as I stay within the context of the story. The story is the one of Jesus calming the storm so I have a guide to go by but Connie said to make it loose and ham it up. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went. It will be a late night as worship team practice is to follow VBS around 8:45 to 9:00 start time.

I am closing in on post number 100, I could possibly hit it before Barry Bonds hits number 755. I don't think that my milestone post will be on ebay or sold for millions of dollars like his baseball will. It's time to email the girls up at Quaker Haven so they will have to sing later.

0 comments: