Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally got it.

Well we finally broke down and got a new computer on Saturday. Went to Best Buy, one of my top 5 favorite TOY stores, and picked it up. Can't keep the kids off of it yet they are getting addicted to the games that came with it. Called Verizon and have some high speed internet on the way should be here sometime this week. Yes the Chalfants are stepping into the technically advaced and leaving the dial up behind, far behind.

Yesterday James did a fantastic job leading, I know he was nervous but I think, no I know he let God take over and he did a great job. I don't even know if I was on yesterday or not as I could hear myself in the moniter at all until church was over and we went back into Blessed Be Your Name so I appologize if I sounded bad cause I couldn't hear anything. I think that the songs went over great and you people out there were loud once again.

Friday got to play dj again at JOY FM during Solid Rock Friday Night and it all came back and boy was it fun. Took a few cd's over and played a few tunes off of them go over next week again on Friday and learn how to run the board during their high school football coverage than after the game play some tunes. Should be fun check it out if you can and thanks to those who listened this week and for the words of encourgement, they are appriciated.

0 comments: