Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's funny how....

I think it's funny how people are saying that we need rain, we haven't had rain for a while, when's it gonna rain. And now that it has rained the better part of the last week now they are saying.....you guessed it- When's it gonna stop raining, we've had enough rain for awhile, etc....
Indiana weather, you gotta love it. I have a feeling that we will be seeing alot more rain next week once Hurricane Dean hits land.

The new computer is great but I can't seem to get the kids off of it long enough to enjoy it myself. Oh well school starts tomorrow so there is always after they go to bed.

1 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

I have to say that, people complaining about the weather is one of my absolute pet hates. It brings out the worst in me. Kinda like "weather rage" lol
I'm always telling people off for complaining about it!
How's the new guitar going after the kids got off it? Do you have to re-tune it every time they put it down??
I have a guitar that i have no idea how to play, but i really want to. I amuse my kids by pretending to play while singing. It sounds appauling, but they love it! lol
Do you find that you have to "break" a new instument in?