Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekend reflections

I have to start out today giving props to Nick and the fine job he did leading worship yesterday, I am sure at some point he will be back leading. Was it just me or was the congregation loud again yesterday especially on All To You and My Saviour My God. I know alot of you don't get the perspective that I am able to get on a Sunday, but when you look out and see people praising and worshiping God there is nothing like that. Looking forward to next Sunday, we will have Brent back in the lead spot. Mighty To Save could become a staple in the worship set as each time we do it seems to be better and better.

Taylor got to attend her first youth group meeting last night, doesn't seem right that she is old enough for that. She really enjoyed it and is looking forward to next week as well. It is always as a parent kind of nerveracking when your child goes from being one of the oldest in a group to one of the youngest. But I am at ease with her excitment from last night. Side note it was cool, for me, that she wore an old STRYPER shirt of mine that we found in the attic this weekend. Bad thing is the only thing she knows about them is that I have their cd's, guess its time for a little rock and roll class 101.

0 comments: